Thursday, March 15, 2012

Shamrocks & Irish Moss

The rain here in my corner of the world is soft and misty. I have never been inIreland, but I always picture the Irish weather ;ike this.

The violas and pansies look good, drinking up the rain and settling their roots, and the roses are filled with red leaves. They start out red, then turn green--you never know with roses.

I got home very late last night from my math class & didn't have time to do a post. I had NO idea the stats would fall off so badly, especially when folks seem to read almost everything except the latest entry.

I will be trying something new with First Fallen on Saturday. Another blogger (Steve G. The Picket) is helping me figure out how to add YouTube clips. This will be really fun, as I still think everyone ought to hear a clawhammer banjo.

Thank you very much, Mr. Lamon!






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the "plug" Meg! I hope I was able to help you out! And claw hammer banjo is the best banjo in my estimation.

    ReplyDelete