Monday, March 5, 2012

Housing Crisis

This is my home. No cannon in the yard, but every so often I put out the 1861 version of the Stars & Stripes.

I stayed home today because I am trying to keep my little house from any problems. I had to make a call to the lawyers, and I just hate to conduct personal business at work.

So, more forms to fill out, and maybe this time . . . I am current on my mortgage, so apparently that is a bad thing--lol!

I was going to put up a picture of the Henry House at the Manassas Battlefield, but after looking at several, except for the cannon, I like mine best.

Having a home has meant the world to me. I am no longer the crazed, cutting Goth I used to be. OK--I still have purple hair & my eyebrows are pierced, but I am sane & focused, and that is something I never thought I would be able to say.

TMI? Probably.

2 comments:

  1. You seem very "together". As I asked before, how do you find time for all you do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I do too much more than other folks. I just keep at things until they get done, I guess. I am pretty patient with myself. I don't know about the "together" part--LOL!

    ReplyDelete