Sunday, June 3, 2012

Mea Culpa, & I promise . . .

I know--no excuses, right? OK then.


Here's the plan for summer. As a teacher, I get "summer." I have left several loose ends here at the blog, so I will finish them up: 

            • Arthur Devereux
            • Ned House 
            • Brass Bands 
            • Wide-Awakes 
            • Lincoln's 1860 Campaign & Election   
            • the Zouave Quickstep 
            • Historical Fireworks and Illuminations
That is a lot on my proverbial plate, but these are all things I am passionately interested in, so I am going to assume that you are as well--LOL!!


If you are not interested now, just think how well-informed you will be by September!


The handsome, steely-eyed man inside the circle is, of course, Francis Brownell. If I don't get myself together, I am sure his ghost will haunt me, still avenging Ellsworth!


To summer campaigning--HUZZAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment