Monday, October 1, 2012

When This Cruel Class Is Over

In case anyone was wondering where I am or what has happened, it is just work and school. I thought I could take two classes for my Masters. 

I was SO wrong!

Anyway, they will both end on October 29, and I will return to these pages at that time, full time! I promise!

The Masters is very demanding, not to mention having a demanding full-time job teaching 7th grade pre-Algebra, maintaining a household and owning the house into which it fits, and all the other things that come along in life.

Don't let anyone tell you getting a degree on-line is easy. it is certainly not! Nevertheless, I am loving it.

So, I ask for your good wishes as the end of these two classes comes 'round the corner. Papers to write, books to read, grades to fret about!

I have found a bunch of new & exciting things about Elmer Ellsworth, too. Enough for a whole new chapter on the Republican National Convention in Chicago, 1860.

See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with everything! When you have finally completed your Masters it would be interesting if you told us about the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm... Is it October 29th yet???

    ReplyDelete